Thursday, November 08, 2007



Dear friends, I so hope you are still out there as I am still in here.
Much has been happening over the last month both good and bad.
Finally I have found the time to sit in front of my computer and at least
try to make contact.
Life has continued it's strange journey of chaos and tranquillity.
There have been wonderful times of revelation and other times
of being totally lost only to be found once more.
Perhaps I could phrase that as being found and finding myself.
However each day is special adventure all it's own,
so, thank you for visiting my blog from time to time
and I'll try and bring you more news from this
side of my wonderful adventure.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hang in there..I'm praying for you. We're all lost at times, till we find ourselves in Christ.

2:51 pm  
Blogger Janet McKinney said...

Welcome back Geoff. Good to know you are OK. I look forward to some more inspiration from you

Janet McKinney

3:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Geoff,
Great to see this site, our lives are in His hands!

John Miller

10:51 pm  
Blogger Candy said...

I guess my other comment didn't make it. But I'm still here too. It's always good to hear your "voice".

12:04 am  
Blogger story takes time said...

Glad you're back, Geoff.

6:26 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you all so much.. It seems that I am back for a season or two

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home