Sunday, September 16, 2007


Sunday

It's another Sunday
I cannot help thinking
that there must be more than this.
Why do the homeless still sleep
lonely and abandoned
on park benches
while the sound of singing is heard
from those called to help?
Please, I do not wish to criticise,
I simply want to ask the question.
why does there seem to be bleating
where there should be seeking
the lost and the lonely,
the widow and orphan?
Please I do not wish to criticise
I simply wish there was more than this.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your email contact@geoffbullock.com doesn't work. Is there an alternative?

9:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

The contact email for geoffbullock.com is for some reason inoperable, try geoffbullock@bigpond.com
Sorry for the inconvenience

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home