Wednesday, March 31, 2010




And the rain will come,
a deluge,
a soaking,
a drought breaking rain.
An overflowing.
Cleansing,
refreshing,
life bringing
rain.

Rain,
rain,
rain on the dry spaces
the dark places
rain on the blackened
seared, wounded
remnants of my soul.

rain,
rain,
rain on my hardened heart
my darkened mind
rain on the
scared, fallen,
remnants of my soul.

Let me dream again
Let your hope arise
Help me see again
and rain
Let me rise again,
in your peace again,
help me hope again
and rain.
rain.


2 Comments:

Blogger Janet McKinney said...

Love this one Geoff - and such a common emotion for Aussies who are in contact with the bush. I hope it is also a song!

7:19 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Janet, yes I think I will try and work some of this into a song.
Hope you are well.
Blessings
Geoff

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home