Tuesday, November 17, 2009


The cloud has cleared.
the day is clear.
whilst still struggling with my "humaness"
I sense assurance
and the struggles abate.
I am.
This will never change.
I have a lifetime of consequences
that three years of splendour
washes with love,
and wondrous words,
filled full of light,
lived, alive,
I am quite overcome by the thought of it,
these wondrous words
have captivated me,
my muse,
my obsession,
my lyric,
my song.
Yes,
I am alive,
extraordinary,
hopelessly hopeful.





3 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

It really is extraordinary, isn't it, to find one's life is still worth living in spite of all the past actions and their "consequences" and that God will still use you in ways you never dreamed possible. I'm experiencing this in my own life and it is blowing me away. Grace is an astounding thing. I love Him so much.

12:07 am  
Blogger gabie kate said...

Geoff this is beautiful.
and something i feel any who has spent time in the presence of God can relate to.

12:01 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Gabie KLate, it's really lovely hearing from you again.

12:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home