Wednesday, March 12, 2008


In the deepest darkest night
When all alone in fear and fright
Helpless, hopeless, I will say;
There will come a better day.

In the wild and stormy seas
Dark clouds rolling over me
A still small voice, I hear it say;
There will come a better day.

Through the valley of my fears
Across the deserts strewn with tears,
In the silence I will say
There will come as better day.

I can never be alone
When I’m hiding far from home,
This hope will never turn away
there will come a better day

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet McKinney said...

Hi Geoff. Good to see you writing verse again. The street saint story touched my heart. We all have part of the image of God within us - sometimes we just don't know how to see it.
Janet McKinney

8:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Janet.. thanks as always for stopping by.. and thanks for the encouragement.

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home