Friday, November 25, 2011

At the crossroads

Standing here,
Edging back,
So many thoughts,
The voices they call.
Show me the mirror,
Call me my name,
Speak of my heart
It's jewels and it's gems.
Remind me of courage
To know and believe
To live and to learn
To rise and to fly.
Still my mad yearnings
Let the applause fade
I'm standing at the crossroads
Entire and alone.
Here at the crossroads,
No signs to guide
Here at the crossroads
The untrodden path calls.
Here,
Now.
At the crossroads.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 Comments:

Anonymous steph said...

Dear Geoff,
I believe I am in the same place. Everything I held dear is gone. Even faith was gone. Becoming prayerless - my prayers seemed pointless and self-serving. Only Christ remains.
The church rejects me -
No more pretense
No more pretending
Only Christ is real
:>)

4:16 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Steph,
Welcome to the "Church of the unchurched".
Nothing sure, either the Stories are Truth or I will be found waiting for reality. Not holding on, just hoping to be held.

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home