Saturday, April 30, 2011

Grace, graced, gracious


Grace invites me to be honest,

For grace is applied to all of me.

Not just the parts that I admit,

Not just the public that hides the private,

or the light that ignores the dark

Grace shows me,

In the stark light of eternity

Who I am,

No excuses,

No denials,

No justifications.

Grace invites me,

For grace would never demand.

Grace enlightens me

For grace would never turn away

From a mission

That takes silence captive,

And loves me abundantly

Until I reveal who I am,

And what I have done.

I am graced

Because

I am and I am not

When I refuse to see

Or admit.

Grace takes my hand

Leading me to the truth,

Who I am,

What I have done,

Whom I have hurt all that I have said.

Grace moulds me into the beginnings

Of a resurrection,

For this hope is borne

On the wings of honesty.

And so,

Hopelessness

Is transformed into hope.

Not just for me,

But for all

Who have walked with me,

and all,

who must share me,

as my dark is revealed in grace's glory,

the healing wonder

the splendid light
a transformation.

my captivity

over and ended,

I am released

into the pure light

of all I am.

for

I am

in grace,

graced.

Gracious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home