Friday, March 28, 2008


I wish you love,
I wish you peace.
I wish your soul
sweet hope and release.

Where fears may rise
in darkness' night
I wish you love,

I wish you peace.
I wish you hope,

I wish you grace,
I wish your life
Love’s gentle embrace
While winds may roar
And storms may rage
I wish you hope
I wish you grace.

And let mercy flow,
Compassion arise
To soften our hearts
And open our eyes
A river of grace.

Let comfort come
For our tears and pain
To find release
Again and again
Embraced by love
We cling to grace
To rest in hope
and live in peace

Not I wish you yolk!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's got to be a song! A great new bedtime prayer to say over my daughter! Thanks Geoff!

6:42 am  
Blogger Joe said...

Geoff,
Hi from the UK
Just wanted to say that in my wilderness your songs continue to provide me with rumours of light.
Don't stop!
Joe

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home