Monday, July 22, 2013

Sometimes,
The pain and suffering,
The story and narrative
Of those,
Caught in front of the media's spotlight
Distresses me greatly.
Why have we simply become pictures,
Faces..faceless..but necessary
To the story.
We are all "I" to ourselves.
That's a sacred relationship.
It's so "newsy" to allow strangers,
For the sake of fame,
Or infamy
To speak our"truths"....
Abdicating our uniqueness
As if our mouths had lost their words...
But we are greater than this....
And that is the story,
That is the reality...
Unchanged now,
Yet easily tossed into
The court of acceptance and vindication .
I am on the greatest journey of a very big life.
I am discovering me...
Not in the mirror of public opinion..
Just me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home