Sunday, February 13, 2011

The future's kiss

Light dances across the bay,
Gentle waters, hiss and sing.
Children screaming, running around
In excited circles
Their playful footprints
Joyfully drawn in the sand.

There is a little bird,
He must be hiding in trees,
But his song rings out
It's tune a joyful ode,
So free and so alive.

Me? I am gently sitting,
I am above it all,
My perch, my nest,
Here I am,
And it is altogether wonderful.

Another bird takes the second verse,
He has drawn closer
As if he has read my words,
And I am sitting here,
Breathing, living,
Heartbeat, hearing,
Alive,
Yes so alive.
The pages have turned,
A new day has dawned
The future has embraced my today,
And in so many ways
I am alive.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home