Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm learning to be loved



I’m learning to be loved, I’m learning to receive

A love that is unearned, unmerited and free.

This love I can receive not struggling to achieve.

I’m learning to be loved.

I’m learning to be loved, this miracle of grace

That finds me as I am and shows me heaven’s face,

Eyes that see my pain, hands that know my shame.

I’m learning to be loved.

This love that knows no end,

This love that knows no bounds,

This love that reaches out

Before my silent prayers.

This heart of heaven speaks

Of grace that mercy meets

Within this heart of mine,

Within this heart of mine

I’m knocking on the door that opens from inside,

I’m seeking for the truth that alone I cannot find.

A wisdom that is shown, a truth that is made known

I’m learning to be loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home