Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am loved



I am loved,

I am graced,

I am forgiven,

I am free.

For there is life

And there is light

There is hope

And there is peace.

Beyond the heavens

Beneath the seas

Between each heartbeat

And every dream.

Before creation,

Beyond all time

In every moment

This grace is mine.

When I’m cast down

My feet still stand

When all around

Is shifting sand.

In darkest night

In every fear

Your hope shall rise

For every tear.

What can I do, what can I say?

Such endless love takes my breath away.

I lift my heart

I lift my head

I find such hope

These words you’ve said.

In all I am

And hope to be

The chains are gone

And I am free.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alexandra said...

Such lovely words, this is so true what you have written.. I also struggle with dark thoughts, depression some times and addictivenes. But He has taken all that so that i can walk free of any burdens and sins. My God, thank you!

5:56 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bless you Alexandra, your words are lovely too.
Mental Illness is a hard burden to carry. I suffer from Bipolar type 2. There are many sad tis and mad times and then there is some sanity. I hope that my writings bring some sense of unconditional comfort.

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home