Wednesday, February 04, 2009



my mind is overflowing with questions.
once upon a time I would have chased them away
but now I welcome them.
The more I seek answers
the more answers I'll find
I do not want my faith to lie lazily in a Sunday pew
I cannot bring myself to rise up in moral outrage,
I am far to flawed for that.
all in all my hope clings to a tenuous trust
in spiritual reality,
a reality that reaches
my darkest moments
and my frailest fears.
This is the God I seek.
One who will wrestle with my doubts,
revealing himself outside my expectations,
challenging all I hold dear

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherry said...

"The more I seek answers
the more answers I'll find"

I'm seeking answers too.. asking God what else can I do for Him, what will He ask me to do next.. ha.. I just wanna do more but lack of confidence and ability. Hope God will anwser your questions. =]

3:28 pm  
Blogger Orland said...

Nice your blog
iam enjoy look it

Pls visit my blog at:
www.dalvindoorlando.blogspot.com
thank you so much

Best regard,
OrLaNd
@@@ INDONESIA @@@

7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home