Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Yesterday, today and tomorrow

I am aware,
For the first time
In ages,
That
The life that I am in,
Is part of a greater whole.
Whilst yesterday is full,
Inspiration,
Awe,
Grace,
Mercy,
Forgiveness,
Love,
Today is also
And expression
Of presence..
I am not alone.
Tomorrow,
Is formed
Whilst I know it not,
It is still done.
This is beyond me.
Once,
I would've explained it,
I would have wrestled it
To the ground.
Now,
I am simply
Caught up in the mystery
Of knowing
And being known...
Yesterday,
Today,
Tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been going through this realization too recently!!

And, rather than feeling trapped by this situation, it's liberating me of many fears: past, present & future.

12:16 am  
Blogger Art said...

Hi Geoff. Have been reading your blogs this week and praying for you too. This was a reading that came to mind, one for you, the last chapter in Hosea. Hope this helps to keep the inspirational juices flowing.

Art

7:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last book of Hosea

7:13 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, the ongoing mystery of knowing and being known!!

12:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Art... are you the same blogger as Anonymous?

12:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home