Monday, April 11, 2011

Journey




Life will always be a journey from somewhere to somewhere.
We are not always sure where we've been and we have no idea where we are going.
Sometimes we'd like to stop, other times we wish we could accelerate into tomorrow.
Faith is believing, with all our frailty, our fears and our failures,
that there is a plan and there is a guide.
At this point I find myself at my weakest.
However once the journey is surrendered to,
walking on through the dark without a map or a guide is too great a challenge.
So, here I am, leaving yesterday,
heading towards tomorrow,
living in today,
following a guide I cannot see,
assured that all my tomorrows are in his hands.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at geoffbullock.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your post above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Oliver

8:08 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Oliver,

Be my guest,

Geoff

1:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home