Monday, July 24, 2006


"Life is littered with dark places
where our wounded soul lies,
trapped by memories and guilt.
Often this darkness is perpetuated by
a sad lack of resolution.
We find ourselves
carrying consequences
that are not ours to bare.
My soul seeks liberation.
My spirit seeks the light.
Sometimes we find another
who shares our dark place.
One who holds
the keys to our freedom.
Grace is found
in the brutal reality of
who we really are and
what we have wilfully done.
Then we can truly understand
what we have received.
The truth set us all free."


1 Comments:

Blogger Graham Rees said...

Heavy, real, honst. Also, I love the location of your pianoforte - water and shadows. I must get my man Cameron W to make a coffee date for us to visit you. Be blessed.

2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home